How do I check my balance?
Stay in control of your spend by managing your airtime, data and SMS balances.
An easy way to do this is to check your balances on your phone or device. The steps below will demonstrate how to do this for various devices:
- Download the latest My Vodacom app onto your smartphone
- Log in or register on the My Vodacom app if you have not already done so.
- As soon as you have logged in, you will see your balances represented as a circular graph. You may browse through airtime, data, voice, etc
Note: Android or iOS devices have access to the My Vodacom app widget to view your balances quickly and easily.
- Start by linking your data device number to your Vodacom account on My Vodacom.
- Once done you will have the ability to log into the My Vodacom App and view your balances from within the app by switching between linked devices.
On the Vodacom portal
1. Simply Log in to My Vodacom on the Vodacom website homepage. Your balances will be displayed upon login, on the ‘My account summary’ page.
Simply dial *136# and your balance will be presented to you. Alternatively you can dial *135# for a detailed balance.